Zimi

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Why Opinions?

One more thing I want to mention: since my blog is all about opinions, I'd love to hear yours, especially if you disagree. I love the back and forth of differing opinions. Post a comment, or email me your thoughts. You might just change my mind.

A good debate depends on wiggle room. You can't debate fact, or it's just an argument. That turns into, "Yes it is" "No it isn't" "Yes it is". But if you have an opinion, tell me about it! And tell me why.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

My problem is that I think I have an opinion, and then someone will say something and I will be like, "Huh, I never thought about it like that." I feel like I am always switching my opinions. I am pretty flaky that way.

Aprill said...

That's not flaky! That's open minded! If a new argument really trumps the old one, you change your thinking... until a better argument comes along. I think that's the best way to be!